Angus Street Views is a self-contained luxury refurbished property/house with 3 bedrooms all with queen beds and electric blankets, 1 bathroom with a huge separate bath and heated towel rales, 2 toilets, one situated in the laundry. There has been a new kitchen fitted with dish washer and all the creature comforts one would expect form a luxury accommodation property.
Set high on Mt Melville with amazing views over Albany, Middleton Beach in the distance, the Porongerups and Stirling ranges, the decked area leading off the kitchen through French doors give you the perfect place to have breakfast or a BBQ while looking down on the views.
Angus Street Views is a quiet, relaxing and peaceful Street with no through traffic which adds to its attraction. Your home away from home to enjoy what Albany and surrounds has to offer.
- FREE WIFI
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds, luxury linen & electric blankets
- 1 bedroom with double bed, luxury linen & electric blankets
- The house accommodates up to 5 people
- 1 bathroom with separate bath, toilet and heated towel rales
- Laundry with clothes dryer and another toilet
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Flat screen TV, Fireplace and DVD player
- Refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Totally Self-contained kitchen
- Spacious outdoor decking with eating area
- Weber-Q for barbecuing